Olivia:
The next day Lindsey and I headed down to Ohio to meet Wynter's new daughter Olivia Kay. Lindsey and Wynter's oldest son Connor are also really good friends, so I took her so they could play together and I could help Wynter out as much as I could. Sara stayed with my parents in MI. She's never had alone time with them, so I thought everyone would enjoy it! We got to Wynter's house around 1:30, Wynter, Connor, Olivia, Danielle, Joey, and Ryan were there waiting for us! It was so good to see everyone, I miss them everyday! We spent all week just hanging out with Olivia, and watching the kids play. Olivia is so cute and cuddly. She was such a good baby, she was only a week old and pretty much NEVER cried! Lindsey loved seeing everyone again too. We left Thursday afternoon to head home, but there were some really bad storms coming through. Luckily we stayed just south of them, but if I looked to my right towards Lake Erie it looked dark as night. I also heard about Michael Jackson dying on my way home. It was a rather depressing drive. We finally made it back to my parents' around 7:30. Sara was really excited to see us. Lindsey and I ate dinner because we were starving! Then I got the girls to bed. I had a lot of packing and different things to get done because I was leaving for NYC first thing the next morning!

No comments:
Post a Comment