Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Madeline's 2nd Birthday Party!

Last Saturday was Madeline's 2nd birthday party. Madeline is a friend of the girls' and daughter of my really good friend Jackie! The party started at 3:30, so I laid Sara down at 1, and decided not to try to lay Lindsey down this day. I set up a playdough icecream shop set she hadn't opened yet, and it kept her busy and quiet for 2 hours so Sara could sleep. She loved it! Esp. making sprinkles. We woke Sara up right at 3:30 to head out there, it was about a half hour drive, so we were a little late. Her party was a Mickey Mouse theme. Jackie had ears, tattoes, and a Mickey Mouse c.d. playing for all the kids. Sara got her ears and settled in at the playdough table. She pretty much stayed here all night!
Lindsey headed right for the obstacle course bounce house. This is pretty much where she stayed all night! Her and Maddie had fun falling over this wall together:

Then it was time for Madeline to open presents.
Then time for the cake! I have a picture of Lindsey eating the cake, she has red all over her face, but her eyes are close so I didn't post it.
All of the older kids ran off to play with balls so Sara decided to venture into the bounce house:
She had fun in there too!
They had a pony pulling a cart that all the kids could ride with Jackie's dad. It was so cute! Lindsey refused, but Sara hopped on! She looked sort of scared the whole time but never cried.
Here are Madeline and Sarah taking a turn:
Me chasing the "Sara/h's" down the big hill:
Sara and I
Again....she wouldn't let those ears go!
We had a really fun time, and I know the girls did! Thanks Jackie, Ryan, and Madeline for having us!













No comments:

Post a Comment